Run, jog, or walk with IDA of Northern Ohio!
October is Dyslexia Awareness Month!
In addition to our 34th Annual Symposium Events, we have another activity to help us all celebrate and fundraise!
Join Dyslexia Dash 2022.
The IDA Georgia Branch has once again opened up its popular Dyslexia Dash Event to all IDA branches as a virtual fundraising opportunity.
All of your financial support and participation funds our branch and continuous resources!
Our branch has created a team and will be dashing (virtually, at our own pace, with family and friends) the entire month of October.
You can join our team by participating or donating!
Our team name is: NOBIDA Runs*
*Participation on our branch team contributes to our branch’s Dyslexia Dash fundraising efforts.
If our team NOBIDA Runs raises $100 or more with our fundraiser by
October 9, the name of our team will appear on the Dyslexia Dash T-Shirt.
Who’s Ready to Roll?
To participate, follow these instructions:
- Begin registration by clicking this link and completing the form.
- Choose the virtual run/walk race option.
- When prompted, choose to join our team NOBIDA Runs in the registration process.
- Provide an optional donation to our fundraising team, IDA- North East Ohio (this information can also be found in the second link below).
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email detailing how to count your steps between October 2-October 22, 2022.
- Get out there, move, and reach out to your family and friends to stroll along with you!
Share this page with your friends…