IDA Northern Ohio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Since 1989, our volunteer Board of Directors and Advisory Council have been dedicated to expanding awareness and providing services to families who are impacted by dyslexia.
With your generous support, we can continue our mission to offer hope, information, education, and the opportunity for personal success to people with dyslexia and those who interact with them in Northern Ohio.
Please consider making a donation to support IDA Northern Ohio:
- Option 1: Make your donation online through PayPal by clicking this link.
- Option 2: Mail your donation to us. Fill out the form below and an email will automatically be generated for you when you submit. Please print the email and mail with your check.
- Option 3: United Way – If your employer offers United Way payroll deduction, you can also select us as a designee.
- Option 4: AmazonSmiles – click this link to choose us as your charity, and make sure to shop on AmazonSmile every time you shop on Amazon.
- Option 5: TeamQuest – If you are a runner, you can run a marathon to support IDA! Visit TeamQuest for info or donate to our virtual team.
Share this page with your friends…