31st Annual Symposium
February 27, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - February 28, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
Registration coming soon!
Thursday, February 27, 2020: 6:00pm – 8:30pm: This networking event will feature a heavy hors d’oeuvres dinner hour followed by a Q&A panel discussion. Topic discussion is designed to gain better understanding of dyslexia, its related learning difficulties, and how it impact our student learning in today’s educational environment. Great opportunity for:
- school administrators and school board members
- policymakers, legislators, and other elected officials
- organizational leaders
- anyone who wants to improve literacy rates for all
Friday, February 28, 2020 8:30am – 4:00pm: The all-day conference is appropriate for anyone looking for further in-depth understanding of struggling readers and the types of support and instruction all students need to be successful:
- teachers and special education professionals of all grade levels
- reading intervention specialists
- ESL teachers
- speech language pathologists
- anyone who works with struggling readers of all ages
Registration opens at 7:45am to include continental breakfast and exhibitors.