Fall Webinar Series: Digital Access Granted
October 1 @ 12:00 am - December 31 @ 12:00 am$75
Power Up for Your School Year with NOBIDA!
Dyslexia Awareness Month is around the corner and NOBIDA is ready to celebrate with you!
This fall, we are opening up our video vault and sharing valuable new content.
Join us and boost your skills with our wealth of resources.
NOBIDA’s Fall Webinar Series: Digital Access Granted
Enter Video Access Mode
Stream our videos on your own time via Sprout October 1-December 31, 2021 (3 full months of access)
Your Fall Webinar Quest (Click here to read presentation titles, overviews, and presenter bios)
Journey along and learn from our all new content!
- Multi-sensory Math Strategies
- IEP Drafting Strategies
- Structured Literacy Instruction Components
- Literacy Activities to Boost Language Development
Settle the score and access our previously released content including:
- Dyslexia Identification in Ohio
- Parent Advocacy and Dyslexia Services
- The Evolution of HB 436
- Executive Skill Weaknesses, ADHD Interventions, and Virtual Learning
- Math Instruction with Manipulatives, How to Help at Home, and Virtual Learning
- What You Need to Know About Structured Literacy
How You Can Pay to Play
Want to be an early adopter?
Register now thru Sept 30th and pay $75 (plus small purchase fee)
Wait and pay our release day price.
Register Oct. 1-31st and ticket increases to $85 (plus small purchase fee)
You Can HELP Further Support Our Efforts!
In honor of Dyslexia Awareness month…