IDA Northern Ohio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Since 1989, our volunteer Board of Directors and Advisory Council have been dedicated to expanding awareness and providing services to families who are impacted by dyslexia.
With your generous support, we can continue our mission to offer hope, information, education, and the opportunity for personal success to people with dyslexia and those who interact with them in Northern Ohio.
Please consider supporting us in the following ways:
- AmazonSmile – Amazon will donate a portion of your qualifying purchases to us at no cost to you when you shop through AmazonSmile. Please make sure to shop on AmazonSmile every time you shop on Amazon.
Please note that the Amazon App is not compatible with AmazonSmile and does not give donations.
- FaceBook – create a fundraiser for us!
- PayPal Giving Fund – donate online!
- The Cleveland Foundation – donate to our organizational fund with The Cleveland Foundation – the world’s first community foundation, and one of the largest!
- United Way – If your employer offers United Way payroll deduction, you can also select us as a designee.
- YourCause – If your employer partners with YourCause for payroll donation deductions, you can select us as your charity.
- Mail your donation to us. Fill out the form below and an email will automatically be generated for you when you submit. Please print the email and mail with your check.
Please consider making a donation to support IDA Northern Ohio:
Share this page with your friends…