IDA Northern Ohio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Since 1989, our volunteer Board of Directors and Advisory Council have been dedicated to expanding awareness and providing services to families who are impacted by dyslexia.
With your generous support, we can continue our mission to offer hope, information, education, and the opportunity for personal success to people with dyslexia and those who interact with them in Northern Ohio.
Please consider supporting us in the following ways:
- AmazonSmile – Amazon will donate a portion of your qualifying purchases to us at no cost to you when you shop through AmazonSmile. Please make sure to shop on AmazonSmile every time you shop on Amazon.
Please note that the Amazon App is not compatible with AmazonSmile and does not give donations.
- FaceBook – create a fundraiser for us!
- PayPal Giving Fund – donate online!
- The Cleveland Foundation – donate to our organizational fund with The Cleveland Foundation – the world’s first community foundation, and one of the largest!
- United Way – If your employer offers United Way payroll deduction, you can also select us as a designee.
- YourCause – If your employer partners with YourCause for payroll donation deductions, you can select us as your charity.
- Fill out the form below and select your payment option:
- PayPal – once you click submit, another window will open with PayPal where you can choose to pay by credit card. A PayPal account is not required to use this option.
- Mail you check – once you click submit, an email will be sent to you . Please print the email and mail it with your check.
- PayPal Giving Fund – please click this link to be taken to the PayPal Giving Fund site. We will receive 100% of your donation, no processing fees are taken out.
Please consider making a donation to support IDA Northern Ohio:
Share this page with your friends…