Stephanie Gordon High School Senior Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded in honor of a high school senior formally diagnosed with dyslexia who is:
- a worthy role model for others
- refuses to be limited by the challenges of learning differences
- strives for excellence
- chooses to live as an achiever
- enriches the lives of the families, friends, employers & communities with whom he/she interacts.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, the applicant must:
- have a formal diagnosis of dyslexia by a licensed practitioner
- be a high school senior during the year in which the scholarship is awarded
- reside within our service area
The scholarship recipient will be awarded a cash prize to support the recipient’s postsecondary education endeavors. The recipient will have an opportunity to accept this award at our Annual Dyslexia Symposium and Keynote Speaker Dinner. This award is given at the discretion of IDA Northern Ohio’s Student Scholarship Committee with final approval by the IDA Northern Ohio Executive Committee.
|Application Deadline:||January 20, 2020|
|Annual Symposium Dinner||Thursday, February 27, 2020|
|Location||Landerhaven, Mayfield Heights|
Please fill out the form below. A confirmation email will automatically be generated upon submission. Please make sure to scroll to the bottom of this page after clicking the submit button to check for any messages.
Share this page with your friends…