…until everyone can read.
We are happy you found IDA of Northern Ohio (NOBIDA).
We are a branch of the International Dyslexia Association (IDA), the premier non-profit literacy organization dedicated to the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based, quantitative research in literacy instruction.
From The President
NOBIDA offers multiple resources, educational events, and an optimistic support network for dyslexic individuals and all advocates seeking a better understanding of dyslexia. Comprised of educators, researchers, and invested community members, we pledge to work tirelessly until everyone can read. Need support? Reach out today!
I am proud of our 32nd Annual Symposium, “Originally Ohio” virtual event content!
Dedicated to spreading NOBIDA’s mission throughout Ohio and beyond, this year’s three power-packed presentations focused on the recently approved Ohio House Bill 436. We covered the road to HB 436 legislation and provided an accessible explanation of the law.
Valuable information that is important to all Ohioans touched by dyslexia, regardless of your role!
- Viewing access to our recorded Symposium presentations is available for all registrants from March 8, 2021, through April 8, 2021.
- Earn 5 CEUs for viewing the recorded content.
- Notes on CEU Attainment and Certificates:
- CEUs/Contact Hours are attained through viewing hours accrued.
- Viewing hours are verified through analytics reports.
- When logging in with your email address, you create a profile that provides the data used to verify viewing hours.
- The maximum number of CEUS/Contact Hours provided for the 2021 Symposium is 5.
- Once the viewing window closes and the analytics reports are verified, certificates will be emailed to each participant on May 31, 2021.
New this year, we are thrilled to offer school districts and organizations (groups) the opportunity to purchase our recorded symposium as a professional development resource. Learn more about group registration.
Thank you to all who joined virtually and especially to all those that helped make NOBIDA’s “Originally Ohio” 32nd Symposium a reality!
Andrea Thomas, M.Ed., C.A.L.T.
NOBIDA Board President
IDA is no longer accepting applications for the COVID-19 Relief Fund, due to the number of requests exceeding available funds. Notification will be made when additional funds are available. Please stay tuned to our social media and email communications for future updates.
To contribute to the Relief Fund, please visit www.IDADollarDrive.com
Share this page with your friends…