Welcome! We are happy you found IDA of Northern Ohio (NOBIDA).
We are a branch of the International Dyslexia Association (IDA), the premier non-profit literacy organization dedicated to the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based, quantitative research in literacy instruction. Literacy instruction is influenced by qualitative and quantitative research. Learn which studies have helped influence informed decisions on literacy instruction.
- NOBIDA consists of an all-volunteer Board of Directors and Advisory Council including educators, researchers, parents, and advocates.
- We are a community of individuals, a network not a physical location, offering hope, education, and the opportunity for personal success to people with dyslexia and those who interact with them in Northeastern Ohio.
- Our offerings include workshops for educators and parents, an annual symposium, dyslexia simulations, and many other resources.
Reach out today and we will help you find the resources you need.
Take a Moment and Meet IDA of Northern Ohio!
Continue Learning with IDA of Northern Ohio: Current Workshops
- Registration continues for our 35th Annual Symposium: The Next Chapter, Ohio’s Dyslexia Law (Virtual and on-demand access runs through February 15, 2024.) Register Now!
- We welcome Marilyn Zecher in person for a Summer 2024 Multisensory Math Workshop! Find out about our deals and Register Now!
Ohio Dyslexia Law Updates
If you have further questions about Structured Literacy and NOBIDA’s resources, please reach out.
Until Everyone Can Read.
Jennifer Scaffidi, M.Ed., CALT
NOBIDA Board President
Share this page with your friends…