Thank you to our Rise Up! Sponsors:
Our Premiere 34th Annual Symposium 2 Day Event Sponsor
Click here to find the powerful Lawrence video, Simon’s Story, shown at Rise Up!
Our Thursday Evening, Live Panel Q&A Sponsor
Our Session Sponsors
In addition to our sponsors, multiple community groups including local universities and non-profits exhibited at our Friday, October 21st Symposium.
Learn more about each of these organizations and their advocacy efforts!
- Cleveland State University Learning Center for Children and Youth (CLC)
- CSU Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Cleveland Kids’ Book Bank
- Baldwin Wallace Speech Clinic
- Reach Out and Read of Greater Cleveland /Reach Out and Read of Northwest Ohio
- Canton Children’s Dyslexia Center
- Literacy in the H.O.O.D.
Local Universities, Live in Person:
- Notre Dame College, Thrive Learning Center
- Stark State, Disability Support Services
- Kent State University, Student Accessibility Services
- Muskingum University, PLUS Program
- Walsh University, Office of Accessibility Services
- Walsh University, Master of Dyslexia Therapy
Local Universities, Materials Available:
- Bowling Green State University Fly Program
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities at the University of Akron
- JCU, Student Accessibility Services (will not have print materials, find digital links on their website)
You can still learn with NOBIDA–Register today and gain recorded access to the presentations.
Share this page with your friends…